All our products are handmade in our Essex Studio.
- Gently wash in warm soapy water and left to air dry.
- Do not soak the clip itself in water as doing so may compromise the overall quality of the clip.
- Avoid getting the metal clip wet as doing so may cause rusting. If the metal clip gets wet, dry off straight away.
- Do not use other cleaning solutions, sprays or essential oils.
- Do not store the product in direct sunlight, as this may cause damage to the product.
- Consider replacing every 4-6 months for sanitary purposes.